Carson turned 2 yesterday! I can't believe how fast time goes. He has all of the sudden started talking our ears off! My favorite is "burp". He says it when he burps, sneezes or hiccups. We started out the festivities last Sunday at my mom's house.
Carson opening presents. The first one he opened was a ball so it was a little hard getting him interested in the other ones:)
The boys chowing down on cake. It can't believe I got all three of them to look at the camera at the same time.
Brad got off of work really early (6:30) and we decided to take Carson out for a night on the town. We haven't taken Carson to a sit down restaurant for quite some time thanks to our babysitting co-op and we weren't sure how he was going to handle it. He was so good - I still can't believe it - he even gave everyone a little dance show in the isle before we left. Mostly it was just good to have Brad for the night. He has a big deadline coming up and has been working until 9:00 the past few nights.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Carson!!!
Sorry this is a day late, it looks like you all had a good time.
Happy Birthday to Carson! Time flies. I can't believe he's two already!
Funny cause that is the same cake I made for Carter on his birthday! Guess we have some baseball boys on our hands! Happy birthday Carson! He is one of the absolute cutest little guys around!
Post a Comment