Sunday, September 7, 2008

BYU Game


Last Saturday we got to go to Happy Valley (Provo) and pretend like we were newly weds all over again. Our friends Matt & Mandy had some extra tickets and invited us (Thanks!) to the BYU - Northern Iowa game. I'll admit it was the snowies & nachos that got me there and boy was it worth it! Brad really enjoyed the game and I was able to jab Mandy's ear off instead of his!


Brad's parents made the whole thing possible by watching the little munchkin for us.(Also Thanks!) Carson loves to play with Grandpa and Grammy so we didn't feel too bad leaving him home:)


We had another little B-day celebration for the boys, Sue made a cake and we tried to get Carson to wear the birthday hat but he was having none of that! Grandpa is holding it on for the picture and that is as good as we could get.


p.s. I swear Carson does wear a shirt sometimes!

No comments: