If you are ever out on a walk/run and really gotta go feel free to use ours! And ladies - don't worry, as you can see from the pictures this is for BOTH men & women.
This is the gaping hole that was once our flower bed:(
Who wouldn't love coming home to this every night?
Just in case the neighbors are wondering when the noise will stop - there is an end in sight! They are moving much faster than we ever expected. They will be done setting all but 5 of the piers next Tuesday. At that point we have to have a footing poured underneath the bearing wall in our basement so they can finish the last of the piers. It takes a couple weeks to cure so it will be nice and quiet for a while! Then just a few more days to set the rest of the piers and lift the house and they are pretty much done, yeah!!!!!
8 comments:
So I totally think you should keep the potty around. You never know when it would come in handy!! haha Glad things are going faster then expected.
That is every man's dream, to pull up to his house, wife in her apron with dinner on the stove, kids clean and happy to see them, and a porta potty in the driveway. Life doesn't get any better! PS - If I didn't have a phobia of porta potty's I would totally use it while out on our long runs!
Ya know. That's one thing our neighborhood has been lacking- an outside toilet for some much-needed relief for my "long runs." OK, I haven't been on a long run in "long time", but it's comforting to know it's there! Hey, maybe I haven't gone running because I'm afraid I won't make it home in time to MY toilet. Thanks, Janette!
Elli noticed the porta potty while on a walk the other day. She's like, "Thats sad they have to go outside to go to the bathroom instead of having a real potty". Funny! I'm sure its a pain but I cant believe they can actually fix it. That really is pretty cool.
Wow!!! What a mess for you guys, if you ever need a break, PLEASE come on over!! Carter keeps asking when we are going to go to Artic Circle with Carson again.
I do like that addition to the street. :) Glad things are moving along. Oh, Dallin found our pool in your flower bed yesterday! And you said you hadn't seen it...you were hoping to get a swim in.
Thanks for the offer. You never know when the trots are going to hit.
I'm so glad they are finally getting this resolved for you guys. I hope all goes as planned and you are pleased with the end result.
Broncos fan hu? Well I was just at the best game of my life two days ago, yes I'm a SD Chargers fan!
Just a quick comment about the porta pottie in the front yard.....it would look better if it was a Diamond......Diamond portable restroom that is!
Post a Comment