After everyone left on Sunday Carson literally CRASHED! He was sitting on my lap at lunch (Cute right? Try doing it for EVERY meal.) I was jabbering to Brad and it must of lulled Carson to sleep! (It does the same thing to Brad sometimes:)
Wow! You had quite the full house. Looks like you had a good time though. I miss running! I've totally been a slacker and I'm headed to Logan this week. I'm planning on starting again next week. Hopefully! Miss talking to ya!
Haha, Matt totally falls asleep when I try to talk to him. Maybe it's hereditary. Mason falls alseep in his high chair, which we think is hillarious. Cute photos. :)
6 comments:
Wow! You had quite the full house. Looks like you had a good time though. I miss running! I've totally been a slacker and I'm headed to Logan this week. I'm planning on starting again next week. Hopefully! Miss talking to ya!
What a cute boy! We should try a play date again soon, but maybe earlier in the day so the boys aren't so grouchy :)! See you!
It is so cute when they are so tired that they can't even stay awake to eat. Marissa does it all the time especially after church. Cute pictures.
Don't you wish that you could fall asleep so quickly. Kids have such faith that we won't lose them off our lap. He is adorable!
Haha, Matt totally falls asleep when I try to talk to him. Maybe it's hereditary. Mason falls alseep in his high chair, which we think is hillarious. Cute photos. :)
Awww, he's so adorable! Make some little girls now :)
Post a Comment