We went to Lagoon this Saturday with my family and it was more fun than I ever expected. I haven't been in about 10 years and they have added some pretty cool stuff. They have added a tone of rides to the kid area. Carson liked most of them - he did not like the Egg Drop. It is basically a mini version of the Rocket and I even got a little scared! Brad like Wicked most of all - he got to ride it 3 times, I on the other hand waited in the line and chickened out at the last second. It was fun to be with family and Aunt Denise took the kids home for nap time so we got a whole afternoon to ride the "Big Kid" rides.
3 comments:
Seriously, what kind of mom puts her kid on a ride like that? Just kidding, I would do it just to see the expressions on their little faces. :) Cute photos!
Carson is so dang cute! He has the funniest expressions. I need to take my kids to lagoon but they are such chickens they probably wouldn't do anything!
i'm glad carson had fun! i know you were a little worried about him not enjoying it. it's been weeks since i've seen you--we need to get together again!
Post a Comment