We were able to go down to Aurora this weekend to my Sister's husband's family ranch. Carson calls is Jacob's ranch and can't wait to go back! It was a much needed vacation for us and thanks to the Johnson family for hosting us. My sister did all the cooking and provided us with plenty of treats! (Swedish fish included and I did manage to finish the bag off in less than 2 days:)
I have never seen Carson or Brad have more fun! Carson & Jacob were so cute together. We didn't even have any major meltdowns!
Brad & Carson, Jed & Kade, Nanci & Jacob on the trail!
(I being very large with child could not ride the horses or appear in any pictures.)
10 comments:
What's an Otter oop? ha ha J/k
Looks like fun.
Wul Neat! I'm dissappointed you didn't put the picture of you with Chaps! I thought I took it with my camera so I was planning on posting it so the 5 people that look at my blog could see it. But whats done is done. You got lots of good pics. And if you can find time again, anytime, we'd love to do it again. It was a good bonding time ;-) Your basement will have to suffice for awhile though. ;-)
That looks way fun! Jimmy loves all that stuff!
You'll be proud of me! I FINALLY updated ours :)
Looks like fun! I miss seeing you!!! You only have like a month or less left right??
Glad you had fun. You are welcome anytime. Congratulations on your new baby and hope all goes well! Scott & Carol Lee
That's so fun! And I assume Brad took the chaps home w/ you? :) We are going to be in Utah July 11th-14th & would love to say hi if you're feeling up for it!
My dream weekend. We should go to the rodeo next week in Lehi? Interested?
HI Janette, I found your blog on Davis High 2001 blog. Your little guy is darling. Good luck with the pregnancy. I have a blog too, just e-mail me at emileeandrichard@gmail.com and I'll invite you if you want to see it.
Hi Janette!
It's Katy Checketts (Papenfuss) Carol Moody's daughter from Salisbury! I just found your blog! My heck you are gorgeous it is not even fair! I'm so glad you guys are doing good. My mom is staying with me for a few days while she moves from NY to Las Vegas. We looked at your pictures and totally miss you. She said she misses you guys and remembers you with lots of love and is so happy to see your beautiful family! Oh and PS Sorry about the sinking house (the sinking salisbury home!) Congrats on the new baby how exciting!!
Hey, Janette! Doug's flying out on July 10th & I'm flying out on the 12th. (I have a YW/YM trip to Nauvoo I can't get out of that weekend). We're leaving Utah on the 14th and flying to California to visit Jeff's fam through the 17th. Have your baby by then so we can meet him & bring you goodies :) or we can still bring you goodies if you're big & cranky, that still works of course :) We won't keep you too long- I know you'll be going CRAZY! But we do wanna say hi. So the 13th sometime or early 14th would be PERFECT. We're staying at Jared & Littia Sellers' in Orem. I don't know if I have the right cell # for you....is it still the same ol' one that ends in 91?
Post a Comment