Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Eli!


My Sis Annalee & Scott adopted a beautiful baby boy a couple of weeks ago! His name is Eli, he was born on June 7th. He joins big brother Ben who is so excited!



Baby Eli giving Baby Jace a hug!


5 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

I can't believe how little you are. I know you probably don't think so but in the picture of you and Eli I would not have known that you were pregnant. You look GREAT!!!

The Parks Family said...

Wow, it doesn't even look like you are pregnant in that picture!

Ruth Done said...

I thought you were pregnant?!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Congratulations on your new nephew. You don't look pregnant at all in this picture!!!!

Austin - Alex - Max said...

Ummm, I agree with everyone else. When are you due? Because you seriously don't look pregnant, at ALL!