Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thomas the Train


We decided to take Carson up to Heber on Memorial Day weekend to see Thomas the train. He talked about it for 2 days before and is still talking about it but from the minute we got there to the time we left he said about 5 words. I don't know if he was just in awe or scared of all the people.


This is the "sticker" that he showed everyone he saw until it washed off.


The actual train ride - this was his expression most of the time.


His favorite thing was the balloon sword he got.


Wow - Thomas the Train in the flesh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats such a great idea! Carson just keeps on getting hansomer and hansomer. I'm missing your basement. See ya in a few days.

Megan Bowen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm sorry are you even pregnant, you don't even look it AT ALL. I secretly hate you for that. :)

Ruth Done said...

Don't you love how SLOOOOOOOW the train goes? I think I still have your number. I will give you a call this week.

Sarah said...

What a fun trip! You're gorgeous, Janette :) I would probably be freaked out, too, if I was Carson....

Jaimee said...

HEY! Carson is so flippin' adorable. Sorry we didn't get together before I moved! It got a little crazy there the last couple weeks. Call me the next time you are up this way and we'll do lunch or something!

Jessi said...

Carson's face is priceless! That's what we all looked like for that "adventurous" ride. :)