Its a ...
Well, last week we found out we are having a little baby BOY this July! We are really excited for Carson to have a little bro that he can play with/beat up. Carson is kind of getting the idea - we keep telling him his brother is in mommy's tummy but he also thinks he has one in daddy's too. I am almost back to normal (as normal as one can be pregnant.) I am eating - everything in sight! I gotta make up for lost time right? Thanks again to everyone who helped get us through the crappy time!
11 comments:
I am so glad that you are starting to feel normal pregnant. I can't imagine going through that. We can't wait to see you soon in Utah and California.
yeah! i was wondering when you would find out. i have a little gift for you for your b-day, but still haven't made it over! i'm glad you're feeling some better--that's such good news.
Yeah for boys!! We will definately have to get together since we will have two boys basically the same age. How fun!! Let's get together soon.
Welcome to the 2 boys club!!! I am so excited for you guys. It has been so fun watching Jack have a little brother. Do you feel well enough to start Wed. get togethers?
Congratulations!!!! You guys obviously have cute boys, you can't go wrong.
That'll do donkey, that'll do.
We are so excited for you! Now that you are all better lets get together! You choose the resturant this time.
Hey! Congrats!! So exciting. I'm officially the worst friend EVER!!!! I should've come and got Carson while you were so sick. I'm so sorry!!! Let me know if you need anything!
Congrats, Chuck must happy having all these grandsons. Boys are a lot of fun.
Congratulations, Janette!
Hey Janette, This is T.J., I got a comment from Nanci on my blog and I have been trying to send her an email with my email address so that i can see her blog. Would you pass on my email address to her or send me hers? Mine is tjroberts77@yahoo.com, that would be awesome!!! Congrats on the boy to be, I always figured you would have a couple of boys, thats way fun. Thanks again!
Post a Comment