Friday, January 16, 2009
Yes, we are still alive!!
I know that it has been a couple of months but are still here and have a good reason for not posting. The good news is that we are expecting baby #2!! The bad news is that I have been too sick to care about blogging if you can believe it. I first want to thank the MANY people who have helped our family so much. I have been on IV therapy for about 6 weeks now and literally could not clean, cook, or care for my boys. The ward has brought meals and tended Carson on the days that my family could not be here. I am so grateful - especially for the help with Carson. It is so hard not to be able to make him lunch let alone play with him and go places with him. He is always so excited when the different sisters come to pick him up or my mom or sister come down. So Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you to everyone! And a shout out to my patient husband who has had to be both mom & dad. Anyway - hopefully I will be back to normal in the next week or two. I am excited to re-join society (I know you have all missed me:) I actually have no new pictures to post because I haven't taken any in over 2 months:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I can't believe I didn't call you. I had a feeling that something like that must be going on. Please let me know what I can do to help. Really call me anytime. When are you due, and do you know what you are having?
Wow, a blog post, you must be feeling a little better!
Does this mean you are feeling better?
Glad you are feeling like you're on the rise. We have missed you. I can't really help during the day with school and such but when you get up and about, bring Carson over and go out on an evening date with your sweet husband. We'd love to have Carson for the evening.
I would love to help anytime, please, please call me!!
You poor thing! I wish we could of been more help. Could you be feeling better? I hope everything is going well considering...
I have been thinking about you guys lately!! I miss you!!
But, seriously?!?! You're pregnant!!! I am SO excited for you! When are you due? Know what it is yet? Gosh, I am excited.
Hope everything is going well, I am sorry you're so sick. I know it was horrible with Carson. Hope Brad is liking his job, too. We should try doing dinner again, someday!?
Congratulations on the baby news!!!
But I hope the little peanut starts treating your body nicer :(
Take care- love you!
You need to add something to your title: "Yes, we are still alive...barely" I knew I should have taken a picture of those eye brows so you could post it, then people could truly see what you've been dealing with... ;-)
Janette! I feel so bad that I haven't seen or talked to you since you've been sick. I think I had Livvy right around the time you got REALLY sick. I hope you get feeling some better soon.
Janette! I'm so sorry I didn't know! What a great friend I am. I was so afraid you went private and I didn't know, since I didn't get updates. :) And, I haven't seen you in the halls at church, so I couldn't ask. I hope you get feeling better VERY soon! I just can't imagine, you poor lil' thing! I have ample boys and boy toys any time, ever!! Now, go take a nap!
Glad you are up to blogging again! Hope you get feeling well soon.
Oh my gosh Janette! I finally figured it out... I think. :) The very first time I saw you at church, I couldn't stop looking at you lol. Yes, you were so beautiful! :) ... but that's not why hee hee. You looked SO familiar to me but I couldn't for the life of me figure out where I had seen you before. I felt ridiculous because I just kept watching you and a couple times you would turn around and see me looking at you and I would hurry and try to look away so you wouldn't feel like I was stalking you lol. But the whole time my mind was racing trying to place you. Well, it drove me bonkers and I wasn't getting anywhere so I left it alone. Then for the first time in 4 years, I happened to put in a dvd that my brother gave me called "Celtic Women" and the mystery was solved! :) You look so similar to one of the singers from that group. I think her name is Lisa. Ironically, she is my favorite one lol. If you've never heard of them, they are an irish vocal group with really spectacular voices. Kind of Charlotte Church/Enya/Loreena McKennit/Josh Groban type of music. Anyways. Here, click on this link or just paste it into a new window and check yourself out!
http://celticwoman.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=9198_10351&pc=7CAP03#
:) This is a link to the group photo, click on it to enlarge it and then vavoom! You are the second from the left. :) Email me and tell me what you think!! (our blog is www.fortunatechaos.com) (p.s. I tried to find a more recent photo but she has since dyed her hair blond and that makes her really not look like you lol, so go with this one.) xo
Post a Comment