We went to 7 peaks last week with the Ulrich family. It was so fun to watch all the little boys play. Carson of course loved all the slides and we did go on some of the big ones with the tube. I was surprised at how well he did considering no nap and lots of sugar!

Carson, Jacob, & Ben

Carson and Ben actually sat here for about 10 minutes and didn't make a sound. It was a miracle!

Carson would eat the rainbow chips out of the cookie and leave a soggy mess for anyone who wanted a bite.

This is the next morning after running. He has never fallen asleep in this (as you can see it would be very uncomfortable) but he was so tuckered out from the day before he just zonked.
2 comments:
Maybe he couldn't sleep because you had him in fleece zip-up pj's in 100 degree weather before:) Just kidding, cute pictures! We should do a 7 peaks day with the kiddos - and maybe the daddies too! See ya!
Hey, I guess I can't manage to keep my schedule straight but I work wednesday and I have Tuesday off so that day would work, then Jaxson is getting tubes in his ears on Thursday so we won't be able to go friday. So if Tuesday works for you we would love to go swiming! Let me know and sorry for telling you the wrong day!
Post a Comment