Thursday, July 10, 2008

Brad's new job!

This is Brad's first week at his new job. He works in Downtown Salt Lake at Wasatch Residential Builders. It is a sister company to Wasatch Properties. He is an Estimator (Basically analyzes costs of all the things that go into constructing new buildings.) We are very happy to have this job even though I got used to having him around and now I feel like a desperate housewife again!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm home all day so come on over and hopefully the time will go by faster until both our Brads get home!

Jaimee said...

Hey! That's great that Brad found a new job! I'm sure it's weird not having him around all the time. Call me and we can do lunch or let the boys play at a park or something. See you!

Katie Torriente: said...

Hi Brad- you'll have to look for Darren there. He just took a job with them too. Hope you guys are doing great!

Marcie Tess said...

We are so happy for you. If you are ever bored give us a call we would love to get together.