I saw this on my friends blog and thought it might be fun so here it goes...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I(or Brad) have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
Let's see... I first met you when you did our options at Salisbury... and I changed my mind a thousand times, changed my floorplan, and was sure you would hate me... then there was being prego together... you were skinny and I was huge... then the spec home adventure... running at the legacy... and of course, one of my fav's was you beating the pant off of Matt at Wii boxing, you have serious boxing moves, no one wants to mess with Janette!
I know that every time we hang out I will be laughing the whole time. I also remember our trip to the mall and the Broke Back Mountain pictures...
Well.....I met Janette first, then met Brad a few weeks later bringing Janette lunch (probably cheese sticks from Two-Jacks). I won't share my first memory, but probably my favorite is listening to Brad tell me the story of your guys wedding night........seriously though, you guys are way cute and some of my favorite peeps.
I have too many to count, but my favorite ones are from Junior High. I remember hanging out at your house ALL DAY listening to the radio, making brownies, and talking about boys! I think we even watched Rikki Lake a couple of times!! Good Times!
Hi guys! Promise I am not stalking you. I found you on Stacy's blog. Couldn't help but peek. My favorite memory of the two of you is the way you made my Kylie feel. She loves your guts. She really misses you guys not being her teachers anymore. She speaks highly about you guys and your adorable little guy. Thanks for making her feel special!
Post a Comment