Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Choice Corner"


This is the corner in our entry to which Carson goes to when he has made a bad choice. Can you guess what choice he made that landed him in the corner? He wouldn't let me get his diaper on and after wrestling for what seemed like forever this is the best I could do!

7 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

What a great idea? Did it work?

Oh and that is one sexy butt cheek!

Ashley said...

That is seriously one of the funniest pictures ever!! Don't you LOVE wrestling to get a diaper on?

Marcie said...

That is HILLARIOUS!!! Carson has such a fun personality.

Unknown said...

That is priceless! Gotta love those great timeout moments!

Stacy said...

I have to click on your blog every day just so I can see his cute buns!
This post brings a smile to my face.

Sarah said...

What a cutie! I love the little butt! So adorable! Miss you guys tons!

Rick and Ali said...

This could be the funniest picture I have ever seen of the little guy! Save this one for a first date!