Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our Baby is 4 Months Old!


I really cannot believe how fast time flies! Little Jace is 4 months old. I must say that 4 months to whenever they become mobile is my FAVORITE stage. Most of you know that I am not a huge newborn person. Don't get me wrong I love babies but they are so much more fun at this age. Lets see... Jace is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! (Carson was a year before this happened) I can't believe how much happier I am! I really didn't think it was that bad but now I can totally feel a difference in my mood. Jace is smiling and grunting and gnawing on his fists. He is so even tempered - he really only cries when he is hungry or tired. Carson loves to make him smile and give him hugs and kisses. I am so grateful for our healthy, happy baby! And I totally think he is a mini Brad:)

6 comments:

Shea said...

I am dying at how much he looks like Brad in that picture. I bet you are so loving that he is sleeping through the night. It makes such a big difference to get a good night's sleep!!

Emilee said...

Wow, he is so chunky! I love it! What a darling little boy.

Brandon Swaner said...

Holy cow! Mini Brad! I showed this picture to Brandon and he couldn't stop laughing over that fact. Cute.

Ruth Done said...

Holy cow! Time goes fast. I'm still working on my almost 14 month old to sleep through the night. Jealous!

Sarah said...

Wow- seems like just yesterday he peed on me :) jk I can't believe it's been 4 months already!

Austin - Alex - Max said...

He looks JUST like Brad! how cute!
You look awesome, by the way.

Hope you guys are doing well!!