Sunday, November 1, 2009

Governor's Gala 2009


Brad's work sponsored a table this year at Governor Herbert's Gala. Ya, he called Wednesday afternoon and said oh by the way you need a formal dress and someone to babysit the kids on Friday. Thanks to Mandy for helping me find the dress and to Uncle Dain for watching the kids. (I really have to give him credit, he watched both kids for 5 hours!) It was so fun to have a night on the town with my hubby! We ate food that I didn't have to cook and got get in and out of the car without getting car seats and fighting someone to put their shoes on:)


This is Brad's tux from High School, somethings are just not fair.

4 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

You are one HOT mama!! I can't believe you look that good and have two kids, I secretly hate you. :)

Cory Elvidge said...

If I knew how to whistle, I would! :) I agree with Megan. It is entirely unfair that you look so good after having two kids and even more unfair that you looked that good when you were 9 months pregnant!!!

Alecia said...

You guys look great!!! How fun to get to do that.

Sarah said...

I'm glad to hear Brad was a sport about putting his shoes on :) You're gorgeous as always, Janette :)