The Bowen Clan
Those pictures are SO adorable. I can't wait to see more. I just wish we could all look that good on Saturday.
Adorable pictures! It looks like you're adjusting to the two boys well. Take care.
Soooooo cute! Jeni does such a great job. It also helps to have such cute little subjects!
So precious! Oh my gosh! That's cute! Jace is just missing the trail of urine coming out from the leg hole of his diaper.... jk
Those are so dang cute! I hope you got my message that I left on your phone yesterday :)I hope you guys are doing well :)
Jeni did a great job and your kids are adorable!
Soooo cute!
I'm reaaly thinking carson looks just like brad in some of those picutres.
So cute! You're kids are adorable!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those pictures are SO adorable. I can't wait to see more. I just wish we could all look that good on Saturday.
Adorable pictures! It looks like you're adjusting to the two boys well. Take care.
Soooooo cute! Jeni does such a great job. It also helps to have such cute little subjects!
So precious! Oh my gosh! That's cute! Jace is just missing the trail of urine coming out from the leg hole of his diaper.... jk
Those are so dang cute! I hope you got my message that I left on your phone yesterday :)I hope you guys are doing well :)
Jeni did a great job and your kids are adorable!
Soooo cute!
I'm reaaly thinking carson looks just like brad in some of those picutres.
So cute! You're kids are adorable!
Post a Comment