Friday, August 21, 2009

Hungry for Boogers?

So I think this is hilarious but others may just find it disgusting. Yesterday I watched as Carson picked his nose and put it right in his mouth! I said, "Don't do that! Boogers are disgusting and they will make you sick!!!! NEVER EAT YOUR BOOGERS!" To which he responded, "Boogers are not disgusting they are yummy and I am hungry for more boogers mommy!"

4 comments:

Parks Family said...

I'm sitting all by myself laughing out loud right now! Jaxson doesn't eat his, just hands them to me

Paula said...

I sit every year and watch just about every student in my class dig in their nose and eat boogers. And the funny thing is that when we talk about the act of picking and eating boogers they all scream and act all grossed out but yet they all do it. Funny kids. I think it's hilarious that he's hungry for them. Maybe you should increase his salt intake. :) P.S. It was nice seeing you at Wal-Mart yesterday!

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

ha ha...that's nasty! I just keep waiting for the day that Jay does it. Hopefully it's never.

Sarah said...

That's awesome :)