Monday, April 20, 2009

Thought this was funny...

Today we were having breakfast and Carson asked where daddy was. I told him he was at work and Carson asked why? I said "Daddy works hard so we can stay home and play together." He said "Yeah, and he poops in the toilet too!" So apparently all you have to do to impress our little one is poop in the pot:)

6 comments:

Ruth Done said...

That is super funny! I'm so glad to hear that other kids say those things.

Anonymous said...

Only one of your kids :-)...Kris is probably feeling really awkward reading that. Maybe even covering up the screen that by chance someone might catch a glance at it. I on the other hand was laughing.

Stacy said...

How funny! Carson is turning into such a big boy, and it's so fun to watch him grow.

Alecia said...

How funny! It doesn't take much to impress these little ones!

Jaimee said...

I love it! He is so cute and so funny! By the way did you know that we are moving?? Let's try to get together before!

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.