Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some funny "Carsonisms"


Carson has been saying some cute things lately so I thought I would write them down.


He was shoveling series (cereal) in his mouth at an extremely fast pace, I said "Wow, slow down cowboy!" To which he responded - "I not a cowboy I a cowMAN!"


We are working on categorizing who are boys and who are girls. When I said "Mommy's a girl" he said "Mommy not a girl, mommy Janette."


Carson has been insisting lately that inanimate objects have been hitting him . For example he runs into the door and the door hit him or he hits himself in the head with his spoon and the spoon hit him. He talks very sternly to the object and says "Don't hit Carson spoon, go to time out!"

So its no secret that I enjoy watching TV. The DVR has saved my life because I can watch my favorite prime time shows during Carson's nap. (I know that is not the best use of nap time but I am pregnant and can do whatever I want!) I guess I have been spilling over a bit into Carson's awake hours. Today he looked at me and said "I no watch mommy's shows, my turn watch Carson's shows." Time to turn the TV off I guess:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the logic and reasoning of two year olds. I can quote Jacob saying some of the exact same things as Carson. I love that they say "I" instead of "I'm" Way cute carsonisms!

Marcie said...

He is one smart kid. Good job recording those cute sayings. You forget them so fast. We should be moving next week so lets get together soon FOR SURE!!! You are pregnant and you can do WHATEVER you want. No questions asked.