Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brad Injured at Work!

What does Brad do for work you may ask? Something dangerous maybe? Not so much, he has a desk job - which is why it is so ironic that he actually got injured by a desk:) He was helping a co-worker move a desk and somehow the desk broke and sliced his hand and wrist. He is still alive with no permanent damage, just a really cool scar! I have posted pictures below - I don't think they are too bad but viewer discretion is advised...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.













12 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh sick!! That's the only thought that keeps going through my mind. Oh, sick!!

Ashley said...

Ow!! That looks like it seriously hurts. I hope he got some time off!! :)

Matt and Mandy said...

Tell him to watch out for those pencils, they can be hazardous, too :) Ohh, the perils of number-crunching ;)

Sarah said...

Yuck! Wow- hope he's not milking the sympathy too much, jk :) Miss you guys!

Ruth Done said...

Thanks for sharing. That is pretty disgusting. I hope he is okay!

Austin - Alex - Max said...

Man! That's pretty nasty. Workers Comp Brad. :) hahaha. Hope you're feeling fine.

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, yuck, glad you have a sence of humor about stuff like this, I'd be crying probably. Your trip also looked fun, I love Ellen! I've learned that too about the beach, the kids always have the most fun at the free places.

Anonymous said...

I want to know what Brad said right when the desk sliced his hand...

Mike & Traci said...

Ok...That is pretty gross!!! Yeah know Mike's job was a lot more dangerous than Brad's & I think he just got a bad bruise or two...haha!!

It was great seeing you guys! We have to hang out again REAL soon!!!

Rick and Ali said...

That is pretty sick, I think Brad did it on purpose......he has been hanging out with Rick Salisbury a lot, maybe he wanted to show off!

Brooke said...

That is disgusting! I know why I never found your blog before, I didn't know your last name was Bowen. . . Your pictures of California make me excited to go next month!

Cory Elvidge said...

That is in the perfect shape to get away with telling people it was shark bite! :)