I just want to give a shout out to all the Fathers in my life! Thank-you for blessing my life! I want to thank Brad for being the BEST Dad in the whole world. Carson has learned to say "Dada" and now he attaches something to the end of Dada that sounds like "best". So even Carson knows that "Dada best!" It's so fun to watch Brad and Carson playing and laughing (even though they gang up on me once in a while:) I couldn't ask for anything more and I want everyone to know how grateful I am to have someone like Brad in my life.
(Sorry so sappy, it has been one of those days)
(Sorry so sappy, it has been one of those days)
For some reason Carson thinks its really funny when Brad pretends to be hurt... enjoy!
3 comments:
Happy Fathers Day Brad! Carson is very lucky to have a dad that plays with him. You are the "best"!
It's fun to see that you are a blogger too! Cute little family you have. Now I can stalk you from afar, not just from up close!
Landry has that same t-ball set--he loves it! I'm glad you got Carson that bike, how does he like it?
We need to go play now that I'm feeling a little better! :)
Looks like you guys had a great time! That's cute that he loves his t-ball set. Aren't little boys so much fun?
Post a Comment