My awesome neighbor invited us to go check out the Discovery Gateway last week. Carson loved it!
There was a machine with tons of these balls first thing when you walked in. I had a hard time getting Carson to give them up!
This thing was just a tube on top of a fan but it entertained Carson the longest. There were little paper parachutes that would fly up the tube and Carson was just amazed.
This was Carson's FAVORITE! Before we left we stopped at the fountains to let the kids play. I thought Carson would be scared to death but he thought it was so fun. I thought I would never get him to leave but unfortunately a bigger kid accidentally plowed him over and Carson was ready to go home after that.
This is what Carson did most of the time.
3 comments:
You can hear his clogs on the video :)
It must be nice to have friends!!!!
Thanks for inviting us....j/k
But next time you are in trouble if you dont!
Post a Comment