It is still pretty cold outside, especially for April, so here are some of our attempts to keep Carson entertained!
It did manage to warm up just enough to go to the park. Carson loved it, the problem is once he is outside he throws a huge tantrum when we try to bring him in.
So... I put our couches on Craig's list not thinking they would sell anytime soon. Well, we sold them in a couple of days and we were couchless for 2 weeks! I think the lawn chairs really made the room!
We went to the Aquarium again with some people from our ward. Carson loves it more every time we go.
This is Carson the day after the Aquarium, it was a nasty eye infection that lasted over a week! As you can see from the pictures, he didn't seem to mind at all! Although we did get a lot of looks when we went into public :)
I really struggle with entertaining my kids on bad weather days. Especially Carter. Elli is old enough to play with friends now so that is nice, but then Carter gets even more bored when Elli is gone. I feel bad, but sometimes I just dont feel like sitting down and playing trucks for hours or fighting with light sabers. Oh well, we all survive and hopefully good weather is just around the corner.
1 comment:
I really struggle with entertaining my kids on bad weather days. Especially Carter. Elli is old enough to play with friends now so that is nice, but then Carter gets even more bored when Elli is gone. I feel bad, but sometimes I just dont feel like sitting down and playing trucks for hours or fighting with light sabers. Oh well, we all survive and hopefully good weather is just around the corner.
Post a Comment