Hey! We would totally love to go to the aquarium. We have never been but I was actually just talking about it today with Jenny Boston. She said she has a pass too and that the passes are a pretty good deal. Lets plan a day! I am ALWAYS up for something! What days are good for you? You should keep coming to aerobics. Its fun to see everyone and get a little adult conversation. Even if it is to exercise!
Ahhh, I have that same problem with Doug ending up naked in the office all the time for some reason...watch out for Carson when he's all grown up! Haha ;)
I stink at getting a hold of people on the phone so I thought I would try posting or emailing. I wont be able to go to the aquarium on Friday. My dad is coming up to help me out with some stuff in my yard and basement. Any chance we could change to thursday or wed? Let me know. I will try calling if I dont hear from you soon! Thanks
5 comments:
Cute! Thanks again for showing me around your house and letting Coop destroy it. Let's get together again soon. It was fun to visit!
Hey! We would totally love to go to the aquarium. We have never been but I was actually just talking about it today with Jenny Boston. She said she has a pass too and that the passes are a pretty good deal. Lets plan a day! I am ALWAYS up for something! What days are good for you?
You should keep coming to aerobics. Its fun to see everyone and get a little adult conversation. Even if it is to exercise!
Carson is such a stud. What a handsome boy! We miss you guys!
Ahhh, I have that same problem with Doug ending up naked in the office all the time for some reason...watch out for Carson when he's all grown up! Haha ;)
-Sarah
I stink at getting a hold of people on the phone so I thought I would try posting or emailing. I wont be able to go to the aquarium on Friday. My dad is coming up to help me out with some stuff in my yard and basement. Any chance we could change to thursday or wed? Let me know. I will try calling if I dont hear from you soon! Thanks
Post a Comment