Sunday, December 4, 2011

The "Chair"

So while living at my Dad's during the construction of our home I went a little project crazy. This was the biggest most time/energy/soul consuming one that I did:) I found a this chair at the DI for $15. I was thinking I could do this project for under $100 - I was mistaken! Even though it cost a bit more than I had originally thought I know it was much cheaper than buying one! Also, I love this fabric and as Brad would say, "we decorated the whole house around this chair."


I have never attempted anything like this before and will prob never do it again! It took me 3 days - staying up til 2 or 3 in the morning. I learned a lot of cool things and I am glad I took on the challenge!


1 comment:

Emilee said...

The chair looks amazing. you are very talented.