Sunday, March 14, 2010

February Update


We are finally getting around to some of the cosmetic fixes to the house. We had great drywallers that Brad works with come and fix all the major cracks & nail pops. I think it is one of those "its going to look worse before it gets better" type of things but at least we are making progress!


We had cracks in every room of the house which means 6 paint colors to touch up! We have actually finished with 4 of them but we have lost motivation to finish the rest:)


Thanksgiving point is a great place to go in the winter. I love Carson's face in the this pic:)


This was the boys favorite part. It is a giant sand place with water and little toys to play with.


Out to dinner with the Fam for my late B-day


Jace & Great-Grandpa Ulrich


Yes, this is Brad sewing a luv sac! Uncle Dain moved to Idaho and didn't have room for it so he is letting us borrow it for the time being. It tore while being shoved in the back of our car so Brad just whipped out his sewing kit and presto! All fixed!


Carson giving Jace "loves" (whether Jace wants them or not:)


Carson showing off all the great stuff Grammy & Papa Bowen got him for V-Day.

2 comments:

Shea said...

looks like you had a busy February. Good luck w/all your house stuff. Hopefully sometime soon we'll be painting our walls. It's only been 4 1/2 years since we've lived here--ha!

Ruth Done said...

Remember how you ran into me at the store and I was entirely too grumpy, well I just want you to know that I really am a nice person, and I do love my boys! That said, I hope your house is coming together. What a pain, but I'm sure it looks great!