It has taken me almost a month to come to terms with this enough that I can post a picture. I have always said that I would never do two things: 1) Own a Minivan MAV (Mormon Assault vehicle) or 2) Chop my hair off. For some reason these 2 things scream MOM to me.(Not that my 2 kids and messy house don't:) However after having to wash spit up out of my hair and listen to my baby scream for the 45 minutes it would take to do my hair I finally did it - it is gone! The picture above is what was taken off. I warned my hairdresser that I was going to cry before she even started. She said she had never had someone cry so I guess I was her first. I held it together pretty well at her house but when I got in the car I BALLED. She did a GREAT job on the cut and did exactly what I thought I wanted but I was not quite ready for the change. It didn't help that Brad really does not like short hair and asked me not to do it in the first place. He tried to be a good sport and mustered up a "Looks Good" but could barely look at me! I am starting to like it at this point but still cry every once in a while. Now, many of you will see the pic and think "that is not even very short" but to me I feel bald!
Now, does anyone know of a good deal on a minivan?????
11 comments:
Tell Brad he is dumb, I love your haircut!
You're BEAUTIFUL! As far as Brad is concerned, at least he noticed!
You know I love it, and if you EVEN go for the minivan I will kill you, you are the one who talked me out of mine!
You look amazing! Love your new do, but I will have to slap you if you get a minivan!
I told you when I saw it how cute I thought it was! Seriously, if I didn't like I would say something like, "How fun! It's always good to have change!" Seriously....I said it to someone about two months ago. That's my nice way of saying that I liked it better the other way. But I honestly think it's cute. If I hadn't chopped mine off exactly a year ago, I would do it again after looking at yours. Seriously....it made me think about it...
Sooo cute! That doesn't say Mom to me, it says Hot Chick! Really, it looks way good on you!
I've said it once and I'll say it again, "I think it looks great." And minivan's are the way to go!
Janette, looks so cute. Is it an A-line cut? I cut mine off after Daxton was born and was so sad too. I'm growing it out again, because I really don't even know how to do short hair.
I think it looks really cute, but I'm right there with ya, I want my hair back too!!
I love it! It's totally cute! Not a mom haircut at all. You look great!
The hair is great...I'm a fan of the color more so than the style. I must say you would look fabulous with any hairstyle. (one of the advantages of being related to me)
Just a reminder if you could add rulrich1@gmail.com to your e-mail list that would be great!
Post a Comment