Jace with Grammy & Papa Bowen. They made a 7 hour car trip(normally 4 but due to some car trouble it turned into 7:( ) to come see us and Carson loved it.
Just chillin on the porch. Our neighbors got an adorable little puppy and Carson loved that he could hold him!
Brad is so embarrassed that we have this HUGE sit & stand stroller. I do feel like a need a license to push it around but the kids loved it!
These past 2 weeks have gone by really fast. I want to thank everyone who has helped make this transition easier! First off to Brad - he has truly been amazing. He sees something that needs to be done and he does it. He has been so good to entertain Carson while i try to cope with my new responsibilities. My mom came and stayed for the first few days and it made everything easier - she even cleaned my toilets! Thanks to all the neighbors who have brought meals - we would have been living off of Mac -N - Cheese this whole time were it not for you. Thanks to all our family members & friends who have come to visit and help me pass the time!
On a side note - we ended our first two weeks with Carson getting the stomach Flu:( He woke up Sunday morning saying he was tired and just wanted to take a little nap. That turned into a fever and sleeping most of the day. He threw up twice and it was NOT pretty! I have heard the term Projectile vomiting but now I have the pleasure of knowing what it looks like! We took him to the Doc today and he will be fine. So far Baby Jace seems happy as can be so we will cross our fingers!
8 comments:
2 weeks is a big milestone! it took me a good few months before i got the hang of things with two.
You sweet thing you look GREAT for having a baby 2 weeks ago! I feel so terrible we haven't been out to see you yet. I got a cold and then Jordan caught it right after me so I didn't want to share our sick love with your family but it sounds like you had enough of your own to deal with! I think we are all well enough to come out and pay a visit if you are up to it. I hope you are doing okay. Please please call me if you ever need to chat, I remember those first few weeks all too well ;)
so he did end up throwing up, huh? Oh, poor kid. Yeah, projectile vomiting is NEVER pretty, that's for sure! I've been hoping to be able to come over and visit this week, but it's been non stop. We're going to Jimmy's parents on Thursday to stay for a day or two and will be back on Saturday, but for sure next week! I'll talk to you about it on sunday or I'll give you a call. Let me know if you need anything!
It sure looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and LOTS of help. I can't wait to meet Jace in a few weeks. I will call when I get it town to find a time to come out and meet the little one.
Believe it or not, it does get easier! Let me know if you need anything!
Woot, Woot. You are super women. You have done more with two in two weeks then I have in the past 8 months. We love hanging out and can't wait to see you guys again. Carson is such a DARLING kid. Liam was being naughty earlier and I asked him what was wrong he said, "I just miss the real Carson." I can't wait to watch Jayce grow. Talk to you soon!
That a girl Jaba. Each day you get more and more comfortable with having two. Then one day, all of a sudden you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. . . thats when you start worrying about how to do it with three. How is PS90X going for "you" ;-)
He is so cute. Both of your boys are! Totally know what you mean! Those first few months are hard getting use to having two.
Post a Comment