We had our ward "Trunk or Treat" last Saturday and we had a blast! Matt & Mandy went as the Flintstones and talked us in to going as the Rubbles. Thanks to the Stevens for letting us borrow the costumes!
It was actually kinda sad - quite a few of the kids in the ward didn't even know who we were. We we would tell them "The Flintstones" and they would say "Oh, those one cartoons on the commercials?" What is the world coming to!
7 comments:
I love the costumes. I thought about going as the Flintstones and Addison could be Pebbles but last minute decided not to.
you gotta be kidding me--ward members don't remember the Flinstones and the Rubbles!! It was a classic cartoon!! You guys look really cute.
Um that is AWESOME!!! I had to beg Ryan just to wear a Halloween t-shirt. He is such a Halloween Scrooge. Good Job Brad for being a good sport!!!
I think Brad make a cute Barney!!!
The whole lot of you win the costume prize in my book. You looked AWESOME!
Hahah, great "Mormon Betty Rubble" costume :) YOu guys are so cute- we miss you tons!
Next year you guys should go as characters from "the jungle book."
Post a Comment