Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Best Idea EVER!!!!


I wanted to share this idea with as many people as possible because we have loved it. About a month ago my friend asked us to join a "Date Night Babysitting Co-op." Here's how it works: There are 4 families (6 kids) in the co-op. Every Friday night one couple takes turns having all the kids - 6 kids! I know it sounds a little overwhelming but for one night of craziness you get 3 FREE nights a month to go out and remember what life before kids was like! We go from 6-9:30 on Friday nights and Brad & I have had so much fun. We had the kids for the 1st time last night and it actually went by pretty fast, the kids mostly entertain each other. Anyway, I just think it is a great idea and everyone should try it! These are 2 of the girls in the Co-Op.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

That is a great idea! We are trying to get something like that started here. Hope to see ya soon!